You are here:  Hotel Bykov Chateau FarmBýkovHistory

History

 

HISTORY

 

A sensitive reconstruction of this listed building meant preservation of one of a few big farms built in the style of village Baroque.
This farm was built in 1703 by the Order of Cistercians and the process of building was supervised by Evžen Tyttl, the abbot of the Plasy monastery.
The last but one owner was the chancellor Václav Kliment, Prince von Metternich.
Nowadays the compound has a German owner, who bought it when it was totally in disrepair. After 3 years of arduous reconstruction, the owner managed to renovate it and leave this precious historical building not only for the next Czech but european generations as well. This compound is located in a beautiful woodland that is a real paradise for all countryside holiday lovers.

Special offer
Volná místa
Pozvánka na akce
Romantic Package
2 nights in one of our romantic double room
Contacts

Hromnice 55

330 04 Hromnice

E-mail: bykov@bykov.cz

Phone: (+420) 377 959 355 

VAT number: CZ25227084

Book a room now
Arrival :
Departure :
Adults :
Children :